Sunday, January 4, 2009

Official Daniel Fast Starts Tonight


Good morning everyone. Today is Sunday and I am having a bit of Rooibus (decaf) herbal tea, some berries and a raw bar that I made. (For now, the recipe is a secret!)

Tonight at sundown kicks off the corporate Daniel Fast with many people across the globe and right here in Southern California with Jentezen Franklin's church http://www.freechapeloc.org/ I have done a pre-kick off but will officially be on my Daniel Fast at sundown. I had plans to just juice and make smoothies but with all the organic produce that I have been so blessed to get this week I am inspired to make my family some raw gourmet dishes and sticking to the Daniel Guidelines www.jentezenfranklin.org/fasting/danielfast.php . My main focus this month is unto God. I am seeking Him for what He has for my life for 2009. I will be as raw as possible during this time and will be drinking fresh organic juices every day. I may also be fasting many days with only water.

If you have questions on the Daniel Fast you can check out Pastor Jentezen Franklin's sites above.

No comments: